Garrin Gosnell plans camps in Europe

Anything goes in here - no bad language or abuse though please!

Moderators: Nic, Chris

CoachT

Garrin Gosnell plans camps in Europe

Post by CoachT »

Hi,

my name is Torsten and I'm cheeerleading coach in Germany. My friend Garrin asked me to post the following offer:

My name is Garrin Gosnell and I am the head cheerleading coach at Hawaii Pacific University, 14 time collegiate national championship program. My program has won over 10 consecutive team titles as well as 4 national group partner stunt titles!. I am a member of Pro X, Head Instructor for National Cheerleading Association and National partner stunt champion for Universal Cheerleading Association. I am looking to come to Europe and offer my services to any team or teams, and individuals that would like to have a great cheerleading camp and instructional experience. My camps offer cheerleading basics, stunts (beginner to elite) tumbling, pyramid techniques, routine performance and execution of routine classes. We can give you a skills camp taylored to your teams needs, and get you ready for competition by teaching you how to perform, hit, condition, and perfect your skills for your routines along with learning alot of new stunts, pyramids, and tumbling sequences. If you are interested, please feel free to email your questions and inquiries at: cheer@hpu.edu and set up your extreme "hawaiian" cheerleading experience today!! Aloha and Cheers!!