Looking for Cheerleading Mixes?

Anything goes in here - no bad language or abuse though please!

Moderators: Nic, Chris

CheerleadingMusicUK

Looking for Cheerleading Mixes?

Post by CheerleadingMusicUK »

Its "Summer Special" time at Cheerleading Music UK!

All of our 2minute 30 sec mixes just £20 each!

You choose the tracks!

Paypal accepted!

INTERESTED?

Find us on facebook - Search for: Cheerleading Music UK

How the process works...

Step 1 - Choose the songs that you would like in your mix.
Step 2 - Choose the tempo (BPM) of the mix. This is usually between 125-145BPM. If you're not sure, I will produce the mix at 130BPM and if needed it can adjusted after.
Step 3 - Most cheermixes follow an 8 count pattern. Usually each song lasts four 8 counts, and then changes to the next song. This normally works out well for most routines. Therefore this is the default song layout. However, you may already have a routine worked out or have something in mind that doesnt follow the typical pattern. This is okay and I will work with you in order to fit the songs around your routine.
Step 4 - Once I have enough information from yourself, I will make the mix and provide you with a preview link. This is the first draft and we can change things around until you are satisfied.
Step 5 - After any changes have been made, and you are happy with the music mix, we can look to add sound effects to further enhance your routine in the places that you specify.
Step 6 - During the process you may recieve several preview versions of the mix until you are totally satisfied. If you are not satisfied with the mix then you can walk away at any time without any charges.
Step 7 - If you are happy with the mix and I have recieved payment via PayPal or bank transfer, I will provide you with a download link.