free fund raising for your cheerleading group/organisation

Anything goes in here - no bad language or abuse though please!

Moderators: Nic, Chris

ptechg

free fund raising for your cheerleading group/organisation

Post by ptechg »

We at Perfiliate Technologies offer a web based fundraising solution for clubs in the form of a 'webshop', providing income based on shopping by your members and supporters. We already have a number of cheerleading squads involved amongst our 3500 groups, such as Newcastle Venom (www.buy.at/newcastlevenom) and Wolverhampton All Stars (www.buy.at/wolvesallstars) and more.

The range of retailers available at the webshops include Comet, Iceland, M&S and many other big brands, offering value and reliability. You could set up a fundraising shop online at www.buy.at to check it out for yourself. Why not take a look and see if it can benefit you? This could help raise vital funds for your cheerleading club/squad, enabling purchases of vital equipment, hiring of venues, increased spending power at social events and much more.

If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact my colleague David Revett (David.revett@perfiliate.com) or myself.

We are sure your club and others would benefit from our free, easy to use webshop fundraising service. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Gary Shaw
(gary@perfiliate.com)
Business Development Executive

Earn money for your good cause and give your supporters great
offers at the same time!

Retailers include Index, Marks & Spencer, Comet, Littlewoods,
Iceland, Powergen, RAC, mfi, Norwich Union and Scottish Widows.